Precellys Evolution is the most advanced homogenizer combining high efficiency and versatility for all sample preparation needs.
Precellys Evolution is the universal tissue homogenizer combining high flexibility and high efficiency for either routine or R&D projects.
Especially designed for L3 laboratories, the Precellys Evolution is based on 10 years of sample preparation expertise. It offers optimal robustness and safety. The Precellys Evolution possesses a unique automatic tube locking system – a real push-and-play system.
The Precellys Evolution can process five different sizes of tubes (0.3mL in well-plate format, 0.5, 2, 7 and 15mL) and up to 24 tubes simultaneously.
Its flexibility and high efficiency give users the ability to grind, homogenize or lyse any type of soft or hard sample from animal, human, plant or microorganism sources in seconds.
Watch Precellys Evolution – the most efficient and flexible homogenizer – in action!
Genclis SAS is a CRO mainly working on food samples. The aim of this application is to extract proteins recognized by IgE antibodies from allergic patients. The challenge is to extract protein with the best possible quality. The Precellys Evolution extracts high quality proteins in large quantities from dry food samples. Moreover, the capacity to process 6 x 15mL tubes is a real advantage and saves time.
- From 8 to 96 wells, 300µL
- From 1 to 24 tubes, 2mL/0.5mL
- From 1 to 12 tubes, 7mL
- From 1 to 6 tubes, 15mL
- From 4,500 rpm to 10,000 rpm (increment by 100 rpm)
- Automatic tubes locking system – patented
- The software allows users to save an unlimited number of protocols
Number of cycles:
- up to 10
- up to 90sec (increment by 1sec)
- 60lb / 27kg
- L: 378mm, W: 515mm, H: 400mm (632mm with open lid)
- 90 – 250VAC / 50-60 Hz Power: 1 kVA
- Less than 70 dB
- CE and CFR 47 part 15 certified
Efficiency on every sample:
- Up to 10,000 rpm to process and standardize any sample preparation in seconds. Even the hardest samples such as hair, teeth and bones can be fully ground in a short period of time.
- The innovative and patented automatic tube locking system allows for easy handling of the Precellys Evolution without advanced training
Best life time:
- The high quality manufacturing of the Precellys Evolution drastically reduces the need for maintenance and additional expenditure over the years – The Precellys Evolution is made in France
Adapted to any type of sample:
- The high flexibility of the Precellys Evolution, which is capable of handling four sizes of tube (0.5, 2, 7 and 15 mL), makes it the perfect tool when processing samples of different sizes, weight or volume.
Precellys technology presents two main features:
1- The 8-figure 3D-motion (multi-directional) movement of the tubes. The same high level of energy given to the beads inside each tube ensures equal homogenization efficiency for all processed samples (up to 24 at once). Thanks to this complex movement, the Precellys Evolution can disrupt any type of sample (even the hardest) in seconds with perfect reproducibility while limiting heat generation.
2- The patented locking vacuum system of the tubes during the process. The Press’n block system saves time and energy. It makes it easier to handle equipment and secures the tubes before the grinding process.
- 7mL holder pack for Precellys Evolution. This option can use up to 12 x 7mL tubes in the Precellys Evolution. It contains one tube holder and one blocking plate Cat. No.: SP02520-810-NC010.0
- 15mL holder pack for Precellys Evolution. This option can use up to 6 x 15mL tubes in the Precellys Evolution. It contains one tube holder and one blocking plate Cat. No.: SP02520-810-NC011.0
- 7mL rack Specific rack to handle 12 x 7mL tubes at once
- Centrifuge adaptor for 7mL tubes Specific adaptor to put 7mL tubes in a centrifuge instead of 15mL Falcon tubes
All products we sell are covered solely by the manufacturer's warranty. Warranty information is included with the product and is subject to the conditions set forth by the manufacturer. We include such information in the product details for each item, when ever available. The manufacturer warrants their products are free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement may be issued for any product which is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty. Wholesale Point will assist with warranty issued within the first 14 days of product purchase. After that time the product manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues. In many cases, the manufacturer can diagnose and resolve product concerns over the phone. For more information or to obtain contact information for the manufacturer, please call us +1(786) 420-2018.
Purchasing & Delivery
We take pride in making sure your order gets out quickly. We carefully check every item before shipping and we give extra care to our packaging to make sure every item arrives safely. Orders normally ship via UPS Ground, FedEx, or USPS within 1-2 days when in stock. Some items are drop shipped from the manufacturer and can take a little longer. For your convenience, whenever we ship an order, we electronically mail a shipping confirmation notice including the tracking number from UPS, FedEx, USPS, or a local delivery service.
Drop Ship OrdersOrders that are drop shipped from the manufacturer are subject to the manufacturer's availability and shipping schedule. Some items are special order or built-to-order and can take an average of 5-7 business days to ship. We make reasonable attempts to provide and display a shipping lead time on each product we sell. If you have any questions about our shipping policy or would like to know the availability or lead time on a specific drop ship product please feel free to contact us via our Contact Us Page. If you would like a drop shipped item expedited, please place your order by phone to guarantee your order can be expedited.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, and Discover.
Please note: When the checkout/customer details section asks for your "personal information", please enter your full name and billing address. The name and address you enter must match the information you have on file with your credit card provider, or the order will not be authorized. If your credit card gets declined for any reason, a charge may show pending on your account. This charge will fall off usually within 24-48 hours depending on your bank.