Uniscience Pipette Controller is a powerful, lightweight, and ergonomically designed pipetting controller for all commonly used glass or plastic pipettes. Our Pipette Controller has received an overwhelming response since its launch in 2008 and has been well accepted for its unique advantages to the end-user.
The powerful yet quiet pump can fill 25 ml pipette under 4 seconds Soft grip push buttons Autoclavable pipette cone Double Safety valve and hydrophobic filters provide double protection against fluid penetration Two different speed modes – High, Low along with Gravity drain. The pump speed can also be fine-tuned by varying finger pressure on operating knobs for better control of speed Cadmium Free environment-friendly NiMH batteries Batteries can be changed very easily by the end-user The intelligent charger prevents overcharging / heating of batteries Low battery indicator The specially designed desktop stand enables the Pipette Controller to be charged while resting on it The Pipette Controller can hold the serological pipette while resting on the desktop stand
- Power 2 x 1.2 V / 1000 mAh rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- Battery usage Duration Eight hours continuous use
- Battery Charging Duration 2 – 3 hours to charge fully
- Volumetric Range Plastic or Glass pipette from 0.1 ml up to 200 ml
- Safety System Replaceable hydrophobic 0.45 µm PTFE filter Safety check valve
- Standard Accessories Battery Charger
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane Filter 0.45 µm – 1Pc
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane Filter 0.20 µm – 1Pc
- Wall mounting stand with screw Desktop stand
- Power Charger Desktop stand Wall mount bracket
- Two spare membrane filters: 0.2um and 0.45um
- Manual and warranty card
Packing: Box with Pipette Controller and Accessories