InCellis is an all-in-one solution providing accurate results for cell culture such as transfection efficiency, cell culture confluency directly on the bench.
Cell biologists need to generate cell images in living conditions with a high level of sensitivity to detect fluorescent labelling before working on a high end complex microscopy platform.
The new InCellis cell imager provides publication-quality images of cell culture, including multi fluorescent cell labeling, and allows the calculation of cell transfection efficiency and cell culture confluency directly on the bench. Based on cutting-edge camera technology, efficient LED illumination and easy-to-use software, InCellis cell imaging system supplies a high level of performance in one minute.
Watch InCellis in action, the new generation of cell imager!
• Publication quality images in 2 clicks
• High flexibility to work on any type of sample
• True color images of cell culture and tissue slides
• High sensitivity in fluorescent signals detection
REASONS TO CHOOSE INCELLIS
- Best sensitive Cell imager in fluorescent to detect signals of all current dyes
- In one minute, on the bench, all images can be processed with the embedded apps
- Smart interface to save and share your results
- High-level technical features to generate publication quality image: LL Color CMOS sensor, 4 fluorescent channels, 6 positions objective turret, etc.
- A worldwide distribution network to support you wherever you are
Light source Interchangeable InCellis Fluorescent Light Modules with Adjustable-intensity LED (>50,000-hour life per light cube)
Contrast methods Epifluorescence and transmitted light (brightfield and phase contrast)
Objective turret 6-positions, front wheel control
Fluorescence channels Motorized 4 fluorescent channels, software controlled, see below fluorescent light module available
Condense Includes 4 positions, with bright-field and phase-contrast annuli
Stage Mechanical stage with X-Y axis fine-positioning controls, Z axis fine and coarse adjustments
LCD display 17” high-resolution touch screen (1280×1024 pixels) with adjustable tilt ( waterproof, IP25 requirement)
Cameras Low Light color CMOS Sensor, 1280×1024 pixels
Exported formats 24-bit color TIFF or JPEG, BMP (1,280 x 960 pixels), AVI
Output ports 3 USB ports
InCellis Applications Transfection efficiency, Cell culture confluency, multi-color fluorescent image overlay
Power supply AC/DC 100-240 V, 100 W, 12 V, 8.33 A
Operating Power 100-240 V, 1.5 A, 50/60 Hz
Operating environment 5-40°C, 20-95%
Dimensions Height: 635 mm – Depth: 420 mm – Width: 420 mm
Weight 24 kg
- High sensitivity in fluorescence with our unique low light color camera
- Embedded dedicated cell culture applications to determine accurate cell culture confluency and transfection efficiency
- Smart interface to save time and share your results
- High flexibility: 6 positions objective turret and 4 fluorescent channels
- Large field of view due to our unique optical design
Technology - InCellis cell imager includes:
- a unique high sensitive color CMOS camera, based on Kameleon technology (powered by Photonis) to detect low intensity fluorescent signals in living cells and generate true color images when you are working on stained tissue slides or cell culture in bright field or phase contrast
- a unique design of led cubes and proven quality objective lenses to display high quality crisp images
- up to 4 fluorescent channels and 6 different objectives
- an intuitive software to easily image your sample and calculate transfection efficiency, cell culture confluency and cell number
Fluorescent Light Modules
- InCellis Blue F.L.M.
- InCellis GFP F.L.M.
- InCellis RFP F.L.M.
- InCellis Texas F.L.M.
- InCellis CY5 F.L.M.
- Cell culture 4x LWD Br/Ph/Fl objective
- Cell culture 10x LWD Br/Ph/Fl objective
- Cell culture 20x LWD Br/Ph/Fl objective
- Cell culture 40x LWD Br/Ph/Fl objective
- Cell culture 60x LWD Br/Ph/Fl objective
- Tissue Slide culture 4x LWD Br/Ph/Fl objective
- Tissue Slide 10x coverslip Br/Ph/Fl objective
- Tissue Slide 20x coverslip Br/Ph/Fl objective
- Tissue Slide 40x coverslip Br/Ph/Fl objective
- Tissue Slide 60x coverslip Br/Ph/Fl objective
- High Performance 20x LWD Br/Fl objective
- High Performance 40x LWD Br/Fl objective
- High Performance 60x LWD Br/Fl objective
- High Performance 60x Oil coverslip Br/Fl objective
- Universal vessel holder
- T75 flask 75 cm² holder
- T25 flask 25 cm² holder
- Two 25×75 mm standard microscope slides holder
- Four 35 mm Petri dishes holder
- One 100 mm Petri dishes holder