Precellys24 is the perfect high throughput homogenizer solution for routine applications capable of operating up to 24 tubes of 2ml.
Precellys24 is the original tissue homogenizer from the Precellys range.
Its simplicity and efficiency make the Precellys24 the best homogenizer solution for routine and R&D projects.
The Precellys24 can homogenize many different samples in 30 seconds.
It possesses a unique automatic tube locking system, a real push-and-play system that makes the Precellys24 the easiest homogenizer to handle. Especially designed for L3 laboratories, the Precellys24 is used by thousands of scientists around the world. The instrument’s unique 3D motion provides the same high level of energy and homogenization efficiency to all of the tubes. The Precellys24 has the ability to process up to 24 tubes simultaneously.
Watch the Video - This sample preparation solution is not limited to soft-to-hard tissues. It allows sample preparation in 0.5mL or 2mL tubes. Fast and easy, typical homogenization time is 30 seconds for a large majority of samples!
REASONS TO CHOOSE PRECELLYS24 HOMOGENIZER
- Full application support composed of more than 2,000 scientific documents based on user experiences to determine the best protocol for your samples.
- Support is provided online 24/7 by our Application Center, or by our dedicated Application Specialists
- With 30 different lysing kits available, Precellys is the most versatile range of homogenizers.
- It allows users to homogenize, grind or lyse all sample types.
- The easy-handling features allow the Precellys to be used without advanced training
- 10 years of expertise in sample preparation and more than 30,000 scientists who use the Precellys worldwide
- A worldwide distribution network to support you wherever you are
- from 1 to 24 tubes of 2mL or 0.5mL
from 4,000 to 6,800 rpm increment of 100 rpm
- Automatic tube locking system – patented
- 5 programs (automatically saved after use)
Number of cycles:
- from 1 to 3 cycles
- from 5s to 90s
- Length 290mm x Width 375mm x Height 370mm (600mm with open lid)
- 100 – 230 VAC / 50-60 Hz / Power 1 kVA
- less than 70 dB
- CE and FCC part 15 certified
Thanks to the powerful 3D-motion, most of the samples are fully homogenized in 30 seconds
The technology provides the same level of energy to all of the processed tubes. This guarantees the same quality and quantity of extraction from soft to hard tissues (micro-organisms, animal or vegetable tissues)
The innovative and patented automatic tube locking system allows for easy handling of the Precellys24
Best life time:
The high quality manufacturing of the Precellys24 drastically reduces the need for maintenance and additional expenditure over the years – The Precellys24 is made in France
Protection for thermo-sensitive molecules:
The Precellys24 is compatible with the cooling unit Cryolys. This combination allows users to protect sensitive molecules when processing samples.
Precellys technology presents two main features:
1- The 8-figure 3D-motion (multi-directional) movement of the tubes. The same high level of energy given to the beads inside each tube ensures equal homogenization efficiency for all processed samples (up to 24 at once). Thanks to this complex movement, the Precellys Evolution can disrupt any type of sample (even the hardest) in seconds with perfect reproducibility while limiting heat generation.
2- The patented locking vacuum system of the tubes during the process. The Press’n block system saves time and energy. It makes it easier to handle equipment and secures the tubes before the grinding process.
Abstracts of some application notes related to Precellys24.
To access all application notes and full versions, visit the Application Center.
- DNA Extraction from Rice Grain, Kogene Biotech Co – South Korea, Agronomy (code: 03712-810-DU013)
- Metabolomic study from clam gill, Key Laboratory of Coastal Zone Environment Processes, CAS; Shandong Provincial Key Laboratory of Coastal Zone Environment Processes, Yantai Institute of Coastal Zone Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Yantai, China, Animal & Aquaculture science (code: 03712-810-DU044)
- Assessment of Salmonella Typhimurium load within infected nematodes, School of Biosciences, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK., Biomedical & Health sciences (code: 03712-810-DU060)
- Precellys 24 maintenance kit
- The Precellys 24 maintenance kit enhances the life time of your Precellys 24 equipment.
All products we sell are covered solely by the manufacturer's warranty. Warranty information is included with the product and is subject to the conditions set forth by the manufacturer. We include such information in the product details for each item, when ever available. The manufacturer warrants their products are free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement may be issued for any product which is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty. Wholesale Point will assist with warranty issued within the first 14 days of product purchase. After that time the product manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues. In many cases, the manufacturer can diagnose and resolve product concerns over the phone. For more information or to obtain contact information for the manufacturer, please call us +1(786) 420-2018.
Purchasing & Delivery
We take pride in making sure your order gets out quickly. We carefully check every item before shipping and we give extra care to our packaging to make sure every item arrives safely. Orders normally ship via UPS Ground, FedEx, or USPS within 1-2 days when in stock. Some items are drop shipped from the manufacturer and can take a little longer. For your convenience, whenever we ship an order, we electronically mail a shipping confirmation notice including the tracking number from UPS, FedEx, USPS, or a local delivery service.
Drop Ship OrdersOrders that are drop shipped from the manufacturer are subject to the manufacturer's availability and shipping schedule. Some items are special order or built-to-order and can take an average of 5-7 business days to ship. We make reasonable attempts to provide and display a shipping lead time on each product we sell. If you have any questions about our shipping policy or would like to know the availability or lead time on a specific drop ship product please feel free to contact us via our Contact Us Page. If you would like a drop shipped item expedited, please place your order by phone to guarantee your order can be expedited.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, and Discover.
Please note: When the checkout/customer details section asks for your "personal information", please enter your full name and billing address. The name and address you enter must match the information you have on file with your credit card provider, or the order will not be authorized. If your credit card gets declined for any reason, a charge may show pending on your account. This charge will fall off usually within 24-48 hours depending on your bank.