Digicen 21R - Universal Centrifuge with Cooling SystemSKU: Digicen 21R
The centrifuge refrigerated Digicen 21R can reach up to 24.959 xg with a wide range of rotors:
- Swing out rotors, with a max volume of 4 x 100 ml which can fit several set of adapters
for tubes with or without caps, microtubes, microplates.
- Angle fixed low speed for routine purposes.
- Angle fixed high speed from microtubes to 50 ml conical tubes.
On LCD screen shown the selectable values as time, RPM, RCF, temperature and braking time as well as graphics for lid open, progress bar, and acoustic signals for a better control about the process by operator.
The powerful refrigeration system, enhanced by the pre-cooling program, keep the samples at stable and controlled temperature, avoiding sample´s temperature fluctuations at introducing into the device.
Stabilizing sample preparation.
- LCD screen shown RPM/RCF (on steps 100 RPM/10xg),time, temperature (1°C steps) and acceleration/deceleration (1 second steps).
- Intuitive handling through start, stop, short spin and lid keys.
- Rotor list on memory.
- Timer count up/down, from 0 or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Short spin key with speed adjustable.
- Automatic rotor recognition.
- Acceleration and braking selectable by operator.
- 15 memories and pre-cooling program.
- Lid latch lock.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Option: free or locked adjustment of RPM/RCF along the run.
- Induction motor maintenance free
- Max. capacity 4 x 100 ml.
- Speed, up to 24.959 xg/16.500 RPM.
- Quiet: noise level < 60 dB.
- Lid locking and holding.
- Imbalance switch off.
- Manual overriding.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel.
- Viewing and calibration port in the lid.
- Several messages keep the operator informed about the device situation.
- Guard ring between the chamber of centrifugation and the housing.
- Lid dropping protection.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable by operator.
- 4°C at Max speed as higher.
- Temperature range -20°C (-4 °F) to 40°C (104 °F)
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber, gas R 404A HFC.
Standards and EC Directives
EU Directives: 98/79/EC, 2006/95/EC, 2004/108/EC, 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU.
Regulation: 1005/2009 & 842/2006.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-1.
|Code||Dimensions (mm)(w x d x h)||Net weight (Kg)||Voltage
|Z max Advisable(Hz)|