The centrifuge refrigerated Digicen 21R can reach up to 24.959 xg with a wide range of rotors:
- Swing out rotors, with a max volume of 4 x 100 ml which can fit several set of adapters
for tubes with or without caps, microtubes, microplates.
- Angle fixed low speed for routine purposes.
- Angle fixed high speed from microtubes to 50 ml conical tubes.
On LCD screen shown the selectable values as time, RPM, RCF, temperature and braking time as well as graphics for lid open, progress bar, and acoustic signals for a better control about the process by operator.
The powerful refrigeration system, enhanced by the pre-cooling program, keep the samples at stable and controlled temperature, avoiding sample´s temperature fluctuations at introducing into the device.
Stabilizing sample preparation.
- LCD screen shown RPM/RCF (on steps 100 RPM/10xg),time, temperature (1°C steps) and acceleration/deceleration (1 second steps).
- Intuitive handling through start, stop, short spin and lid keys.
- Rotor list on memory.
- Timer count up/down, from 0 or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Short spin key with speed adjustable.
- Automatic rotor recognition.
- Acceleration and braking selectable by operator.
- 15 memories and pre-cooling program.
- Lid latch lock.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Option: free or locked adjustment of RPM/RCF along the run.
- Induction motor maintenance free
- Max. capacity 4 x 100 ml.
- Speed, up to 24.959 xg/16.500 RPM.
- Quiet: noise level < 60 dB.
- Lid locking and holding.
- Imbalance switch off.
- Manual overriding.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel.
- Viewing and calibration port in the lid.
- Several messages keep the operator informed about the device situation.
- Guard ring between the chamber of centrifugation and the housing.
- Lid dropping protection.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable by operator.
- 4°C at Max speed as higher.
- Temperature range -20°C (-4 °F) to 40°C (104 °F)
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber, gas R 404A HFC.
Standards and EC Directives
EU Directives: 98/79/EC, 2006/95/EC, 2004/108/EC, 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU.
Regulation: 1005/2009 & 842/2006.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-1.
|Code||Dimensions (mm)(w x d x h)||Net weight (Kg)||Voltage
|Z max Advisable(Hz)|
All products we sell are covered solely by the manufacturer's warranty. Warranty information is included with the product and is subject to the conditions set forth by the manufacturer. We include such information in the product details for each item, when ever available. The manufacturer warrants their products are free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement may be issued for any product which is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty. Wholesale Point will assist with warranty issued within the first 14 days of product purchase. After that time the product manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues. In many cases, the manufacturer can diagnose and resolve product concerns over the phone. For more information or to obtain contact information for the manufacturer, please call us +1(786) 420-2018.
Purchasing & Delivery
We take pride in making sure your order gets out quickly. We carefully check every item before shipping and we give extra care to our packaging to make sure every item arrives safely. Orders normally ship via UPS Ground, FedEx, or USPS within 1-2 days when in stock. Some items are drop shipped from the manufacturer and can take a little longer. For your convenience, whenever we ship an order, we electronically mail a shipping confirmation notice including the tracking number from UPS, FedEx, USPS, or a local delivery service.
Drop Ship OrdersOrders that are drop shipped from the manufacturer are subject to the manufacturer's availability and shipping schedule. Some items are special order or built-to-order and can take an average of 5-7 business days to ship. We make reasonable attempts to provide and display a shipping lead time on each product we sell. If you have any questions about our shipping policy or would like to know the availability or lead time on a specific drop ship product please feel free to contact us via our Contact Us Page. If you would like a drop shipped item expedited, please place your order by phone to guarantee your order can be expedited.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, and Discover.
Please note: When the checkout/customer details section asks for your "personal information", please enter your full name and billing address. The name and address you enter must match the information you have on file with your credit card provider, or the order will not be authorized. If your credit card gets declined for any reason, a charge may show pending on your account. This charge will fall off usually within 24-48 hours depending on your bank.