- Angularly attached caps on UltraFlux® i and SnapStrip® tubes prevent cap lids and hinges from interfering with each other, allowing for easier operation in an SBS format rack.
- Ultra-thin walls ensure efficient thermal transfer and maximum yield, yet are strong enough to prevent crushing.
- Clear tubes provide high clarity for visualizing contents.
- White tubes offer enhanced fluorescence reflection and the optically-clear caps, thanks to proprietary two-material manufacturing, ensure that the fluorescence signal is passed through uninhibited, creating the perfect environment for consistent and reliable qPCR performance.
- For use in pharmaceutical industry, food industry, and molecular biology.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.
Tube Size 0.1 ml
Strip Description: Strips of 8 Tubes
Packing: 125 strips/unit
All products we sell are covered solely by the manufacturer's warranty. Warranty information is included with the product and is subject to the conditions set forth by the manufacturer. We include such information in the product details for each item, when ever available. The manufacturer warrants their products are free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement may be issued for any product which is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty. Wholesale Point will assist with warranty issued within the first 14 days of product purchase. After that time the product manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues. In many cases, the manufacturer can diagnose and resolve product concerns over the phone. For more information or to obtain contact information for the manufacturer, please call us +1(786) 420-2018.
Purchasing & Delivery
We take pride in making sure your order gets out quickly. We carefully check every item before shipping and we give extra care to our packaging to make sure every item arrives safely. Orders normally ship via UPS Ground, FedEx, or USPS within 1-2 days when in stock. Some items are drop shipped from the manufacturer and can take a little longer. For your convenience, whenever we ship an order, we electronically mail a shipping confirmation notice including the tracking number from UPS, FedEx, USPS, or a local delivery service.
Drop Ship OrdersOrders that are drop shipped from the manufacturer are subject to the manufacturer's availability and shipping schedule. Some items are special order or built-to-order and can take an average of 5-7 business days to ship. We make reasonable attempts to provide and display a shipping lead time on each product we sell. If you have any questions about our shipping policy or would like to know the availability or lead time on a specific drop ship product please feel free to contact us via our Contact Us Page. If you would like a drop shipped item expedited, please place your order by phone to guarantee your order can be expedited.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, and Discover.
Please note: When the checkout/customer details section asks for your "personal information", please enter your full name and billing address. The name and address you enter must match the information you have on file with your credit card provider, or the order will not be authorized. If your credit card gets declined for any reason, a charge may show pending on your account. This charge will fall off usually within 24-48 hours depending on your bank.