Max. capacity: 4 x 750 ml.
Max. speed: 21.948 xg / 14.300 RPM
Benchtop centrifuge with large capacity and high perShapence. With a wide range of accessories to process tubes from 750 ml. to 0,2 ml. in more than 12 rotors, both angle fixed and swing out. It has more than 50 different sets of adaptors, giving it great versatility. This equipment is the culmination of the merger of high capacity and high speed equipment, resulting in a routine use centrifuge with some specifications characteristic of superior level models. Its colour TFT touch screen offers perShapence that permits, in addition to controlling the equipment by operational parameters, the possibility of exporting data for analysis and timer programmed operation.
The autonomy provided by this equipment enables the user to optimise working time in the lab, by automation of cycles and modes of operation. These features also ensure process traceability and the assurance that no parameter is uncontrolled.
TFT color touch screen, visible from more than 3 m.:
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS) and unbalancing location system (ULS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
- Real RCF values on screen based in accessories configuration.
- Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 min to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- ULS: Unbalancing location system indicating on the screen the number of the bucket which produces the unbalance switch off.
- 40 programmable memories, with protection under password.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Microprocessor controlled. PC connection.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors and adapters list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programmable.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Forced ventilation to reduce temperature increasing.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h., with deactivation option.
- Remains the refrigeration after centrifugation process.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable.
- Guarantee 4 °C at maximum RPM.
- Temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F) in 1°C/1°F steps. Programmable in °C o °F.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber.
- Gas R 449A HFO (CFC free).
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Regulation n°: (EC) 1005/2009, (EU) 517/2014.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1.
|Dimensions (mm)(w x d x h)||Net weight (Kg)||Voltage
|Z max Advisable(Hz)|
All products we sell are covered solely by the manufacturer's warranty. Warranty information is included with the product and is subject to the conditions set forth by the manufacturer. We include such information in the product details for each item, when ever available. The manufacturer warrants their products are free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement may be issued for any product which is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty. Wholesale Point will assist with warranty issued within the first 14 days of product purchase. After that time the product manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues. In many cases, the manufacturer can diagnose and resolve product concerns over the phone. For more information or to obtain contact information for the manufacturer, please call us +1(786) 420-2018.
Purchasing & Delivery
We take pride in making sure your order gets out quickly. We carefully check every item before shipping and we give extra care to our packaging to make sure every item arrives safely. Orders normally ship via UPS Ground, FedEx, or USPS within 1-2 days when in stock. Some items are drop shipped from the manufacturer and can take a little longer. For your convenience, whenever we ship an order, we electronically mail a shipping confirmation notice including the tracking number from UPS, FedEx, USPS, or a local delivery service.
Drop Ship OrdersOrders that are drop shipped from the manufacturer are subject to the manufacturer's availability and shipping schedule. Some items are special order or built-to-order and can take an average of 5-7 business days to ship. We make reasonable attempts to provide and display a shipping lead time on each product we sell. If you have any questions about our shipping policy or would like to know the availability or lead time on a specific drop ship product please feel free to contact us via our Contact Us Page. If you would like a drop shipped item expedited, please place your order by phone to guarantee your order can be expedited.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, and Discover.
Please note: When the checkout/customer details section asks for your "personal information", please enter your full name and billing address. The name and address you enter must match the information you have on file with your credit card provider, or the order will not be authorized. If your credit card gets declined for any reason, a charge may show pending on your account. This charge will fall off usually within 24-48 hours depending on your bank.