Automated Western blot development and processing is at your fingertips!
The BlotCycler™ is an Automated Western Blot Development processor that processes the blot through all washing, blocking, and incubation steps. All you do is set-up the system with the required reagents. Then, program the appropriate assay. After that, the BlotCycler™ proceeds with the assay. It alerts you at certain critical steps and when the assay is completed. The system requires no special reagents. Therefore, you can use the same reagents you currently use and significantly improve your results. Automation increases productivity and generates blots with higher signal and lower background.
In addition, the BlotCycler™ automatically saves your primary antibodies. After running a protocol, use Precision Stripping Buffer, and you can reuse your membrane up to 10 times!
The BlotCycler™ Automated Western Blot Development offers:
- Guaranteed performance
- High sensitivity and reproducibility (click to see the results of comparison of manual and automated processing)
- Complete automation of all membrane processing steps
- In addition, there’s no change in workflow. You use your existing protocols and reagents
- Processing of up to 12 membranes simultaneously
- Simultaneous processing of six different Primary and six different Secondary antibodies
- Ability to easily program all steps for individual protocols.
- With automated collection of primary antibodies, you save your unique and most expensive reagents for repeated use
- And, automatic cleaning after use with a special shower system insures that all traces of reagents are completely removed
- Increased signal and reduced background, made possible by the unique reagent delivery and incubation system
- Use of minimal bench space (12″ x 12″ for a 6-tray device)
- Flexibility in protocol modification
- Finally, you have better control of your time
30 day money back guarantee
The BlotCycler™ Automated Western Blot Development saves time by allowing overnight membrane processing, and makes the results of immunoblotting reliable and reproducible.
Watch the western blot video to learn more about our product the BlotCycler™. The BlotCycler processes the blot through all washing, blocking, and incubation steps. The BlotCycler is based on patented fluid distribution technology. All steps after protein transfer to a membrane are fully automated. The product has a total of six trays with three trays on each side. You can process up to 12 blots simultaneously with two different protocols. You can program the system by choosing your blocking time, primary antibody incubation time, secondary incubation time, and the number of washing cycles
- It’s compact! It uses less than 12″ of lab bench.
- You can use it almost anywhere! It only requires an electrical outlet.
- It contains no vacuum, pressurized air or gas. And no additional pumps are required.
- And, you can recover primary antibodies with ease at the end of the protocol.
Program up to 100 protocol steps with an easy-to-use interface. The parameters are adjustable for each protocol step. This includes incubation time from 5 minutes to 72 hours, and 1 to 12 blots per run. An audible alarm sounds at the end of the protocol. And then, the convenient cleaning cycle can be activated after each run. Wash buffer remains in the trays to keep the blots or gels wet.
Patent pending technology.
Built in the USA for years of trouble free use.
All products we sell are covered solely by the manufacturer's warranty. Warranty information is included with the product and is subject to the conditions set forth by the manufacturer. We include such information in the product details for each item, when ever available. The manufacturer warrants their products are free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement may be issued for any product which is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty. Wholesale Point will assist with warranty issued within the first 14 days of product purchase. After that time the product manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues. In many cases, the manufacturer can diagnose and resolve product concerns over the phone. For more information or to obtain contact information for the manufacturer, please call us +1(786) 420-2018.
Purchasing & Delivery
We take pride in making sure your order gets out quickly. We carefully check every item before shipping and we give extra care to our packaging to make sure every item arrives safely. Orders normally ship via UPS Ground, FedEx, or USPS within 1-2 days when in stock. Some items are drop shipped from the manufacturer and can take a little longer. For your convenience, whenever we ship an order, we electronically mail a shipping confirmation notice including the tracking number from UPS, FedEx, USPS, or a local delivery service.
Drop Ship OrdersOrders that are drop shipped from the manufacturer are subject to the manufacturer's availability and shipping schedule. Some items are special order or built-to-order and can take an average of 5-7 business days to ship. We make reasonable attempts to provide and display a shipping lead time on each product we sell. If you have any questions about our shipping policy or would like to know the availability or lead time on a specific drop ship product please feel free to contact us via our Contact Us Page. If you would like a drop shipped item expedited, please place your order by phone to guarantee your order can be expedited.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, and Discover.
Please note: When the checkout/customer details section asks for your "personal information", please enter your full name and billing address. The name and address you enter must match the information you have on file with your credit card provider, or the order will not be authorized. If your credit card gets declined for any reason, a charge may show pending on your account. This charge will fall off usually within 24-48 hours depending on your bank.